Pathfinder 2E RPG Superstar -- Public Voting Round!

RPG Superstar, the annual Pathfinder design competition once run by Paizo and now by Roll For Combat, has narrowed down the entries to a final 101 contestants. It's now time for the public to vote; voting will continue for three weeks. To vote you'll need to register an account at the official RPG Superstar site. There are 101 monsters to choose from. The winner of RPG Superstar gets $500...

RPG Superstar, the annual Pathfinder design competition once run by Paizo and now by Roll For Combat, has narrowed down the entries to a final 101 contestants. It's now time for the public to vote; voting will continue for three weeks.

To vote you'll need to register an account at the official RPG Superstar site. There are 101 monsters to choose from.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.48.43 AM.png

The winner of RPG Superstar gets $500 and their monster will be featured in the upcoming Roll For Combat Battlezoo Bestiary.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.49.50 AM.png

CapnZapp

Legend
Maybe it's just 'cause I'm reading this in the app, but I couldn't understand the inclusion of the Semuvig creature screenshot.

Turns out all entries are for creatures, and this is the highest in creature level.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Maybe it's just 'cause I'm reading this in the app, but I couldn't understand the inclusion of the Semuvig creature screenshot.

Turns out all entries are for creatures, and this is the highest in creature level.
Is that a question or a statement?

Remove ads

Remove ads