• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Table 1.2 for Mac OS X released and on SALE!

applenerd

First Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop write a quick post to let you know that RPG Table 1.2 has been released. Check out the release notes at Code Chemistry - News. This is our most polished release yet, and to celebrate, we are having a SALE. For a limited time, get RPG Table for just $9! That's 40% off the regular price!

You can update to the latest by downloading it from Code Chemistry or by selecting "Check for Updates…" from the RPG Table menu.

Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy!

dan

Alan Shutko

Explorer
I'm always happy to see more Mac RPG software out there.

I downloaded it, and I'm not exactly sure where to start playing with it. Something that would help me out a lot as a new user would be a couple examples. A sample map and a couple sample minis would go a long way, since I could play around and see how things worked without going into a lot of effort creating content to see if I want to play with it.

I didn't see it in there, but it would be really useful if I could load scenery from other images. I currently do maps in Illustrator, and I'd love to load in a map as a background image and use the RPG Table tools to mark it up during play. If you could load in PDFs or standard bitmaps, it would work great for me.

applenerd

First Post
Hi Alan,

I'm so sorry for the late reply. I thought I had checked the box to email me if I got any replies, but I didn't get any messages. I apologize!

There is a google groups page for RPG Table at RPG Table | Google Groups that contains example maps, but as someone there pointed out, the maps section recently broke. I've posted the example maps at Index of /examplemaps until I can figure out why the files are having trouble at the google group page. Hopefully some of them will give you a feel for the program.

Thanks for your feature request! It is one that a lot of people have asked for and it's something I've been wanting to work on. Hopefully soon!

Thanks again for your feedback and let me know if you have any other questions or if you run into any trouble!

dan

applenerd

First Post
RPG Table 1.2.1 released

In other news I've released RPG Table 1.2.1 which now includes printing support. Check out the link in my signature to download the free trial. Hope you guys like it!

dan

Remove ads