• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGA Player Rewards Points in Dungeon/Polyhedron Magazine

TeaBee

First Post
It's cool that you can earn RPGA Player Rewards Points from playing Dungeon adventures.

I was wondering why some adventures are worth 1 point and others 2. We recently played Racing the Snake, one of the few worth only 1.

I'd love to see Living Greyhawk or Legacy of the Green Regent games in there. Any chance of that happening any time soon?

Thanks Erik ;)

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Believe me, I wish we had our own boards, too. It's on the company's to-do list.

I think all of the adventures are supposed to be worth 2 points, so if you only got 1 point for "Racing the Snake," that's a mistake in the RPGA database (which, presumably, they could fix).

We'll likely run a Living Greyhawk-compatible adventure in the upcoming year.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine
Sick Today

TeaBee

First Post
Great, I see, and awesome.

Any chance that there could be Octychs involved? ;)

PS. Hope you're feeling better.

Erik Mona said:
Believe me, I wish we had our own boards, too. It's on the company's to-do list.

I think all of the adventures are supposed to be worth 2 points, so if you only got 1 point for "Racing the Snake," that's a mistake in the RPGA database (which, presumably, they could fix).

We'll likely run a Living Greyhawk-compatible adventure in the upcoming year.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine
Sick Today

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads