• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGA Reward Tomb of Horrors - Looking to Trade

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
(3) Assorted PCs (say a mix of 8+, mostly human/elf/gnome/dwarf)
Hey Puggins - I'm actually pretty good on Orcs, and I've got a solid variety of kobolds that I'll usually stand in for goblins when I need them, but I am actually quite short on PC-appropriate minis. That would be awesome.

Consider 1 ToH yours.

Do you have access to Gamescience dice?
I have 1 set of GameScience dice I got from NobleNight.com a few months back. Painted'em myself and everything. I love them - they roll "truer" than my Chessex dice (seem to have a more accurate spread of die rolls). If I didn't already have a set, I'd definitely take you up on the offer. I'm a moderate diceaholic. :) Even having a set already, let me see what other offers I do (or don't) get by next Tuesday. I might still take you up on the offer.

Also: updated the original post with current "stock" of items.

defendi

Explorer
If you still have a Tomb of Horrors left, I'd love to give you a copy of Critical Matters, our 4e critical hit system. I'd also throw in a PDF of our 4e tournament adventure The Throne of God. Let me know if you're interested.

Korgoth

First Post
I have 1 set of GameScience dice I got from NobleNight.com a few months back. Painted'em myself and everything. I love them - they roll "truer" than my Chessex dice (seem to have a more accurate spread of die rolls). If I didn't already have a set, I'd definitely take you up on the offer. I'm a moderate diceaholic. :) Even having a set already, let me see what other offers I do (or don't) get by next Tuesday. I might still take you up on the offer.

Cool. I also have a used copy of Arcane Power I found at a used bookstore, if that's of interest.

Samurai

Adventurer
Just wanted to say that I too have 1 unopened copy of the RPGA DM reward Tome of Horrors (which is not the same as the hardcover book by the same name that just came out... this is a 36 page softcover module with a color foldout map that tries to follow the original module very closely... it even includes classic D&D artwork.)

I don't need any of the books offered so far (I have most D&D hardcover books, though I'm missing The Plane Above, Tomb of Horrors, Draconomicon 2 (Metallic), the Dungeon magazine compilation, and Delves. I don't have all that many modules/softcover books. I also like many other games besides D&D...

Please PM me if you are interested in trading... thanks!

Wraith Form

Explorer
I want a copy of the ToH adventure.

I have a PayPal account that has some digital cash I'd be willing to trade, and I'll pay postage too (preferably within the US but I'm willing to negotiate). I also own other role playing books that might need a good home--let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.

(No, you can't have my near-mint copy of [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Horror-Orient-Express-Call-Cthulhu/dp/0933635761]Horror on the Orient Express[/ame].)

;)

PM me. Seriously.

Last edited:

Evil-B

First Post
I'd like a copy of the ToH adventure too...I'm in the Rewards program, and despite updating my address during the year I have yet to receive one (I got the Hommlet adventure last year, and the condition cards, but that's been it...grumble) I don't have any 4E books or items to trade that folks here don't already have, though. :(

I do have a paypal account, however...I know that cash isn't really what people here are gunning for, but I'll put some up if someone still has a copy in need of a home.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads