• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGNET Down?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Barak said:
Geebus. I'm on dial-up, and I -never- get less than 32. And I usually get 46 or 50.

Wow - I'm on dial-up, and I've never gotten above 28.8 (I usually get 26.4, or sometimes 24) despite trying from several different places.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Aquarius Alodar said:
Well, the obvious solution to this......somebody had better email the staff at RPGnet about it.

Is that even possible? The mail address on the main page doesn't get read and hasn't for years.

And I'm not sure any of the others do, either. I tried to email them to see if I could get un-banned just for the reviews forum so I could read comments to my reviews (which let they still post) but I never heard back.

Turjan

Explorer
trancejeremy said:
Is that even possible? The mail address on the main page doesn't get read and hasn't for years.

And I'm not sure any of the others do, either. I tried to email them to see if I could get un-banned just for the reviews forum so I could read comments to my reviews (which let they still post) but I never heard back.
I have the same impression. They also have a special e-mail address in their trouble ticket section. This one also doesn't get read.

I have an account there with the same username as here, but I cannot use it. I sent them lots of e-mails. I posted in the 'trouble tickets' section. All to no avail. After half a year of unsuccessful tries, I made a new account *shrug*. I still would like to use the original one.

jaerdaph said:
I've been having trouble with RPGNow since yesterday - pages have been slow to load or they hang up.
Edit: Yes, I do mean RPGNow the online PDF gaming store, not RPGNet.
I noticed that, too. Hopefully, they don't lose their database due to a worm attack.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads