• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGs you own but have never played

JoeGKushner

First Post
Shadows of Yesterday: Neat little system that I have a capsule review for breiwing, but want to actually trying it out before posting.

Conspiracy of Shadows: Another weird little bit that's kinda fantasy, kinda horror. Need to reread it. It's been a while.

jinx crossbow

First Post
- Furry pirates
- Demon the fallen
- Warhhammer, want to play it
- Iron Heros
- Arcana Unearthed
- Engel , great stuff
- Eberron, my next GMing project
- Wheel of Time
- Ravenloft, will play next month a session
- Everquest
- D20 Modern pocket player
- Star Wars d20
- Babylon 5 pocket player , baught last week
- Orcs, cool
- Mers
- GURPS - Diskworld

When I play an RPG I allways read the Corebook!

Satori

First Post
Bagpuss said:
Underground

Another guy actually owned the freakish, genetically engineered anarchist cookbook!
-Great theme, awesome art, cool creation process...HORRIBLE game play.

Heres another one a few old-timers should remember.

METASCAPE
-Complete with body altering monks, feline psychics, strange cloaked guys, and intelligent bugs with biological weapons...truly a bizarre game.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Voadam said:
Do you find you've gotten a bunch of different systems that you just have not used?
Actually, no.

I have sold or deleted a number of games and supplements though, if that counts.

Zeit

Explorer
Legendary Lives (I don't really want to either)
Rolemaster (very old, only a castle and a monster supplement)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
BESM d20 -- is it me, or is this pretty much GURPS d20?
Blue Rose -- will be playing it someday
Arcana Unearthed -- will be playing it someday
Second World Simulations -- has a great world-building chapter

RIFTS... I used to own more than a dozen books but never played it once. I bought them based on my experiences of the old Palladium Robotech series. Loved the setting of both.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Farscape
Mummy: The Ressurection
Star Trek: The Next Generation (including the Romulan boxed set)

Admttedly, I bought Mummy just cause it looked cool and had no belief I'd ever play it. Farscape was cause I love the series. I'm really not sure why I got the Star Trek books.

I guess the fact that I run a Buffy/Angel PBP counts as having played them, though the only time I've actually PLAYED was a buffy oneshot at the first Albany gameday. I've run StarWars d20 only twice. but have a good collection of those books.

I'm going to limit this to the books on the shelf that are actually mine, and not orchid's, cause then i've got to add in a whole slew of white wolf games that are 'good reading material', as she puts it.

Drowbane

First Post
d20 Modern/Future ~ I do use some stuff out of Future for my SW games :p
Wheel of Time d20 ~ I love the setting... but it smacks of effort to run well.
Deadlands d20 ~ Bleh... (I borrowed from a friend and he wouldn't let me give it back :p)
Mutants&Masterminds ~ Still looking for the right group for this.
WoWd20 ~ I'll get around to it... again need the right group for it.
Eberron ~ I'm working on an "Eberron: Heroes of the Last War" campaign as we speak....err...type :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads