• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RttToEE - Group 2's OOC.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Here are Kanjo's Spot and Listen! Perfect Listen check, 24 for spot, 29 for listen!

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1379552

I put an sblock on the IC thread just in case you read it first, but I will explain more here.

I am in the Temple of Elemental Evil game ran by Airwalkrr, but my characters name in that game is Vicroar, an elf scout. He was out scouting the town, and just walked into the tavern. So, like I said on the IC thread, I will reroll if you want. I am sorry I keep screwing up the dang rolls.

Last edited:

TwistedMindInc

First Post
I'm hoping everyone sees this. Enworld has decided to be mean and I am havin' a horrible time with it lately. It won't allow me to access my subscribed threads, so I have to search through all the threads until I find mine. Which is a pain in the arse if my game isn't on the first page. Please bear with me if I'm a little slow on updatin' until I get things taken care of.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads