• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rule of Three 4/4/11

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Well, that question can be looked at this way, but did you know it could also be looked at this way? Fascinating yes?

WTF?

Well, they could answer it definitively one way and then generate hate posts from half the audience because it wouldn't be completely correct and a slightly unreasonable decision... they could answer it definitely the other way and generate hate posts from the other half of the audience for the same reason...

...or they could do what they did, admit that both sides are quite reasonable and equal and that neither side is necessarily right... and only piss off the select few in the audience who get annoyed at every single thing Wizards of the Coast does because they are unable help themselves and have to find reasons to get all upset.

I think it's this third segment of the audience that they're usually willing to accept slings and arrows from without losing any sleep over it. ;)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I think their definitive answer to #3 was, "we're going to try to do both, to keep everybody happy." I wish them luck.

Anybody else catch the pun in that one? I don't know if it was intentional though,
WotC said:
As we plan content for the coming year, this is definitely a question that we'll be delving into.
Emphasis added.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads