• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rumours of My Death....are exaggerated

Scorpio

First Post
Hello all,
I have returned, armed with many apologies, excuses, and reasons. I did suffer some serious health problems in May, and that was followed by financial difficulties, computer difficulties, and capped by the death of my Dad.

That said, I have been remis in my obligations with several folks, and I mean to make those right, to the best of my ability. I am also climbing back in to the saddle, and hope that companies and individuals will see this lapse of activity as an abberation, and not as a track record of my professional conduct.

I hope that this note will serve as a 'Back in Business' sign...

And a warmfelt thankyou for those that were concerned. I deeply appreciate it.

Cheers,
Scorp

drnuncheon

Explorer
I've got no idea who you are, but I'm sorry to hear about your dad. It's been 3 years for me and it's still tough. Good luck with your projects.

J

caudor

Adventurer
Welcome back Clayton! I'm glad to see you are back in action. :)

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Clay,

Bad things come in threes and good things come in threes. I'm sure a lot of good things will happen for you going forward.

I've been praying for you and I'm glad to hear you're back! You are a great guy and an excellent professional to work with.

I remember when we first worked together and you were just starting out in the business. Now your work is sought by publishers and readers alike. I think I saw a post from one publisher saying they were looking for a cartographer with the "Clayton Bunce style". :)

Everyone's really been impressed by your work and I think you're only getting better and better.

Welcome back!

Ed

Oddly, I was just looking at a map today and the thought popped into my head "hey, where's Scorpio been? Haven't heard from him on RPG.net in a while!"

Sorry to hear about your dad, but glad to see that you're doing better and getting back into the game.

Remove ads