• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Running a 24-hour RPG livestream for charity this Saturday, can you help keep us going?

SavingThrow

Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm coordinating an event with my group Saving Throw. We're going to be playing RPGs LIVE(!!) for 24-hours to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. Starting this Saturday, June 20 at midnight PST (so 7am UTC, I believe) to midnight the morning of June 21. Details here: http://act.alz.org/goto/savingthrowshow

We normally stream on Friday nights with a D&D 5e game called Barky's Brigade, but for this 24-hour stream we'll be playing a lot more games and of course all donations will go to an excellent charity! We're really hoping to see you Europeans during those early hours to help keep us going! There will be giveaways and more throughout the stream to help keep you going, too!

What's more, you can choose to make your donation affect the gameplay. We have a list of options you can pick from when you donate (i.e. heal a character for $1, or add a bad guy for $5, or give someone a re-roll for $5, and so on), so in addition to helping a great cause you can also help (or hurt) the characters in the game! We'll also take requests and give you suggested donation costs if you want to try something not listed!

Here's a schedule of what we're playing and when. All times are PST:
12a-4a - Dread
4a-8a - Beastmasters of Yagga-Mor (with The Dungeon Bastard!)
8a-12p - D&D 5e "The Perils of Doctrina"
12p-4p - Atomic Robo
4p-8p - D&D5e "Barky's Brigade" special episode
8p-12a - 13th Age

We hope you can tune in at some point during the day and please by all means feel free to share this event with friends and family. Our goal is a modest $1600, as suggested by the Alzheimer's Association. But I think we can do even better.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you Saturday!

Attachments

• FreeRPGDay_Promo_small640.png
    FreeRPGDay_Promo_small640.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 91

Remove ads