• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[S&F and ELH] Bow Enchantments?

Arcturus_Rugend

First Post
The "Unnerring Accuracy" property from the ELH can be added to a bow (effectively making it an epic weapon and ridiculously expensive) for a +6 enhancement price adjustment. This enchantment seems nearly identical to the "Seeking" property from S&F that can be added to a bow for only a +1 price adjustment.

Am I missing something major in the wording? What's the deal?

[edited for stupidity and spelling]

Last edited:

kreynolds

First Post
Seeking doesn't help against cover, only concealment. Unerring Accuracy helps against both. Do I think its worth +6? Not by a long shot.

Arcturus_Rugend

First Post
Thanks. I missed the differentiation in terms of negating cover. For some reason I had it in my head at the time that it gave a miss chance, not an AC bonus.

I'd have to agree with you about the +6 bonus, as well. The difference in price between a +1 Bow of Seeking and a +1 Bow of Unerring Accuracy is 972,000 gp. I can think of a few better ways to spend the money.

kreynolds

First Post
Oh, its not the only thing priced funky. Take a look at the Backstabber. Apparently +2d6 sneak attack damage (but you must have the ability to make sneak attacks) is worth 50K. My foot, it is. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads