• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sacramento, CA group looking for one more

cappun

First Post
Our gaming group is looking for one more player. We have been playing together for about three years now and just started a Midnight campaign. We generally meet every other week on a Saturday night. The members of the group are all in their late-20's to mid-30's and married. We enjoy role-playing, but do not take ourselves too seriously. Anyone interested, please email me at cappun2000@yahoo.com.

Nerak

First Post
Hmmm - 2?

Hello Sacramento gamers - I have a friend who recently ran into a D&D forum and called me to ask what the heck it is/was/could be.

I played a lot of original, AD&D, and 2E but have not played since 1995 in a regular game.

He's never played - or at least not a campaign.

So - we're both in the same group as you describe and looking to get into a game - would you be willing to take on 2 - one as a complete newb?

If not, is there a local store (comic or gaming) where we could inquire about other local DMs?

Thanks for your help.

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Forgotten Realms Gaming in Sacto

Our crew is running a 3.5 FRCS campaign in Sac (Arden-Arcade area) and we could use one more player.

Drop us a line at <thayan_menace@yahoo.com>, if you're interested.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads