• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sad Times - DM Genie Closed Down

Archade

Azer Paladin
Hey all,

I just dropped by www.dmgenie, and the product is no longer for sale, and the forums are shut down.

I'm very sad to see that. I was hoping to use DMGenie for Pathfinder when it came out. It was a great program for rule references.

azhrei_fje

First Post
The main site worked for me (but I had to use the correct URL :)).

However, the forums did not.

Given that Janik seems to have abandoned DM Genie, I wouldn't expect any further updates from that direction. Instead, check out GeniesLamp and GeniesBottle on Yahoo! Groups as both are quite active. Also, there's a Pathfinder group there.

Veander

First Post
Several Yahoo group members have gone and started a group specifically aimed at updating the program for Pathfinder. It's sad Janik has disappeared from the scene, but the loyal owners of the program are surging on!

Zym

First Post
DM Geini has been Reactivated

The Project is once again alive and had a recent update on Sept 28. Mainly for small updates and bug squashing but who knows where it may lead.

Anyhow, just an FYI.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads