• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Saga] Star Wars: Rebels with Style OOC

drothgery

First Post
Bump?

Also, I'm toying with the idea of starting an infinities game set approximately 25 years after the end of RotJ, half-based on what I tossed out up thread a bit.

The major changes to the Star Wars universe...

1. Luke didn't get his shuttle out in time; he died in the explosion of the second death star (the side effect of this is that no one knows what really happened with Luke, Vader, and the Emperor).
2. The Emperor had no clones.
3. Vong? What Vong?
4. The empire's leadership held together somewhat better without Palpatine than it did in canon.
5. Because of point #1, anyone conceived after the Battle of Endor has been butterflied out of existence (for example, with no knowledge of Vader's redemption, Han and Leia certainly don't name a child after Anakin).

... end result being that the Galactic Civil War is still going on.

G

Guest 11456

Also, I'm toying with the idea of starting an infinities game set approximately 25 years after the end of RotJ, half-based on what I tossed out up thread a bit.

Sounds interesting. Keep us posted. I am definitely interested.

drothgery

First Post
Sounds interesting. Keep us posted. I am definitely interested.

I will.

I'm trying to hash out a very high-level time line from 5ABY - 30 ABY, some major NPCs, and such...

5 ABY - Battle of Endor; 2nd Death Star destroyed - Darth Vader, the Emperor, and Luke Skywalker killed; Alliance to Restore the Republic makes major advances in the immediate aftermath
6 ABY - New Republic declared; Leia Organa Solo withdraws from politics to seek out Force lore, as there are no known living Jedi, Padme Solo born to Leia Organa Solo and Han Solo, Eryk Serrano born to Istara Kandorian Serrano and Waric Serrano
9 ABY - Darth [Something] seizes control of the Empire, makes significant gains with Adm. Thrawn as his principal Naval commander in the field; Luke Solo born
11 ABY - Adm. Ackbar killed in action over Anaxes; Adm. Istara Kandorian Serrano takes command of Republic Fleet and defeats Thrawn over her homeworld; Darth [Something] killed
13 ABY - Leia Solo establishes a Jedi academy to build a new Jedi Order with the help of other force-sensitives she has found over the last 7 years
14 ABY - Adm. Serrano moves her flagship to the Kandorian Heavy Industries Heavy Cruiser Freedom; KHI becomes the primary source for Republic capital ships (replacing the Mon Calimari designs used earlier in the war)
16 ABY - After several failed attempts to take Courscant, the New Republic decides to permanently establish its capital on Anaxes
17 ABY - Grand Moff [Something] takes control of the Empire, begins major new offensive on the Republic (which controls about 15% of what was the Old Republic at this point)
22 ABY - Padme Solo, Eryk Serrano enter Jedi training
26 ABY - Leia Solo assassinated by a Sith agent; Padme Solo takes over the Jedi Order despite her youth
27 ABY - Darth [SomethingElse], having killed Leia, becomes Empress
31 ABY - Present day

The New Republic controls ~25% of the Old Repubic, the Empire controls ~50% of the Old Republic; the remaining 25% (mostly areas where neither the Old Republic nor the Empire ever exercised much control) is independent or controlled by resurgent factions such as the Hutts. The Republic maintains its capital on the fortress world of Anaxes, and controls several other Core worlds, including Corellia. However, it does not control Coruscant or Corulag.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
I would suggest having the two Sith be canon characters. Possibly have Jerec be the first Sith, as he likely had the best chance to claim being a Sith after the death of Palpatine. Possibly, he set his "eyes" off the Valley in an attempt to rule the galaxy through more conventional means. Perhaps he never caught Rahn.

As for the Empress... C'mon, you gotta go for Lumiya...

drothgery

First Post
Bump, again.

AMG, are you sill around? Sick? Caught up with midterms? Hardware problems? Writer's block?

As for my efforts, well, I'm putting together a pretty extensive collection of notes on the people and technology of my alt-31 ABY Star Wars universe, but I don't really want to start recruiting just yet, because I'm probably going to be traveling on business next week and definitely visiting family over Thanksgiving after that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads