Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Likewise, in War of the Burning Sky there's an immortal half-orc who rules the Ragesian Empire. Guess what his name is.

And I didn't even realize it until a few months after we released the campaign, but apparently I'd taken the "Burning Sky" name from the flying carpet in Sagiro's game, but I'd forgotten it in the intervening 6 years.

And there's a group of monsters named trillith, after a troll/illithid in one of Piratecat's first storyhour posts.

I hope they see it more as homages than theft. *whistles innocently*

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
The Jester, that raises an important question. What do you do about a problem like T'Cri Dranko?

Haven
Whoo hoo, Dranko's in a musical! Oh yeah, that's going to end well. He's going out for a drink when Ernie has his solo, but there's a whole big comedy musical number based on treasure baths.

(Last night we watched the Defenders of Daybreak musical that Sagiro wrote for me, my absolute favorite moment of 2009. Thinking about a Company musical is the next logical step...)

Travel and holidays mean that we're playing in a week or so for the first time in almost two months. I have bad feelings about our upcoming fight with Octesian. Wish us luck.

StevenAC

Explorer
Dranko, who at least has his hands free, retrieves the Lucent Tower from his pack. For some reason he mistakenly thinks he'll end up inside it when activated.
Let me guess, he's been reading (contact)'s Temple of Elemental Evil Story Hour, right? :D

(That bit's still one of the most hilarious things I've ever read... "It should have been you, Jespo.")

(Last night we watched the Defenders of Daybreak musical that Sagiro wrote for me, my absolute favorite moment of 2009. Thinking about a Company musical is the next logical step...)
Well, some of the songs are already written (see Part Two, chapters 1 and 2, of the collected Story Hour)... B-)

Speaking of which, I've just added a new chapter to Part Three. Enjoy... :)

Remove ads