• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Sandain

Explorer
Actually, they changed the recipe of the chocolate, by including cheaper palm oil instead of cocoa butter. They thought no-one would notice, but they lost about 80% market share and thousands of NZ'ers signed a petition.

Supermarkers put alot less on display, and everyone started buying a NZ brand called Whittaker's chocolate instead.

They have now changed the recipe back to the original.

Cadbury stops using palm oil in chocolate | Stuff.co.nz

coyote6

Adventurer
“Look at the bright side,” says Aravis. “At least Califax didn't say that there was an easy way to get Mokad out of Praska's body using the Necromantic Forge.”

Now that would have been hilarious.

To me, who is not a player in the campaign. :)

iamwardicus

First Post
I've been following this thread for years - I'm glad to see the new updates! Out of curiosity - what are the more or less - current player sheets like? (Class/level)?

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
I've been following this thread for years - I'm glad to see the new updates! Out of curiosity - what are the more or less - current player sheets like? (Class/level)?
At this point in the Story Hour, the party just leveled (after releasing Califax's soul) to 17th. I believe at that time their class/level breakdown was something like this:

• Kibi: 9th level wizard/8th level Earth Mage (custom class whose levels-minus-one count toward wizard spell progression)
  • Aravis: 17th level wizard (Transmuter)
  • Grey Wolf: 3rd level fighter, 9th level wizard, 5th level spellsword
  • Ernie: 4th level fighter, 13th level cleric
  • Morningstar: 17th level cleric
  • Dranko: some combination of cleric, rogue and lasher -- heavy on the latter two, lighter on the first. Not sure of level breakdowns.
  • Flicker: 17th level rogue

In real-time (which is about 2 years ahead of the Story Hour), the party will almost certainly reach 20th level after the next session -- at least, any of them who survive. :devil: The level/class breakdowns are pretty much the same except for Ernie, who [spoiler redacted].

Remove ads