• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Cervante

First Post
PC, if I get a half orc I'll make sure they get plenty of loot, also, I have to say Dranko is my favorite character with Ernie being second.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Whoo! Octesian, insane and dream-addled red-armored enemy, is a SOB. We're one round into a giant battle against him. Expect no "massive sneak attack saves the day" here; it's all about Morningstar and her cadre of dreamwalkers. I'll be excited to see if we live.

Sagiro has mentioned that the story hour is on hold for a bit as he finishes work-related writing, but he works in waves: focus on one thing for a period of time, then focus on something else for a bit. Have no fear, there will be updates.

In the mean time, I'm going to try to whip my unmanageable character sheet into shape. If I succeed, I'll publish it here for anyone who is interested.

1. Morningstar
2. Aravis
3. Kay
4. Dranko
5. One Certain Step
6. Grey Wolf

You forgot Ernie and Flicker! And let me say, it wounds me to the quick that I've been bested by a PC who hasn't been in the game for about a decade. :D

Everett

First Post
You forgot Ernie and Flicker! And let me say, it wounds me to the quick that I've been bested by a PC who hasn't been in the game for about a decade. :D

Sorry, but Kay's Yrimpas were the coolest thing ever. I'm partial to wind-based elemental characters because I played one for a long time. I'm tempted to put Grey Wolf before Dranko, too.

Fine, my party faves all the way through the list would look like such:

1. Morningstar
2. Aravis
3. Kay
4. Dranko
5. Grey Wolf
6. One Certain Step
7. Kibi
8. Ernie
9. Flicker
10. Tor
11. Snokas