Sakul

Magi_Siani

First Post
*wanders past the board and pauses, blinking*

oO(What in Osprem's Name?)

*removes the dried up icon, suspiciously inked parchments and destroys them, posting the following note*

"I'll thank ye lot t'keep yer pointed messages private by way o' pouch 'r packet. Dun be leavin' bits o' anyone nor anythin' hangin' about me House. An' I do b'lieve m' views on blood 'r bodily fluids are well enough known t' be needin' no explanation. 'Ware an' were. Thankee.

Siani"

*resumes her interrupted journey to the doors*

Babylon Logos

First Post
*a young elf moves up, her eyes flicking over the notes. She smirks, and grabs up a parchment and pen, scralling out her own words.*

Defcarr -

Do I really need to put you in your place a third time? I would suggest you cease your spree of killing before I be sure to place the stake firmly in your chest.

Your's in loathment,

Babylon Logos, the Discourse of the first, Slayer

*the elf maid turns on her heals, moving away.*

defcarr

First Post
To your requests

At the request of the magi, I will cease hanging body parts here, along with the writing of blood. Normally I wouldn't care for the law, but my Lord insists.

A middle way? Those lukewarm are worse than any good or evil, regardless how extreme. The great balance so many hold dear is threatened more by those claiming nuetrality than anything else. I aid the balance, you seek to destroy it. I am alive because my father found a woman willing to bare his child. That decision ended up killing them both when I was old enough. I enjoy death, pain, and suffering; this is obvious. I have a line of work towards a cause. What I do in this realm is only a hobby I enjoy. If you saw the world I come from, perhaps any hope you had for freedom would vanish. Preach to me all you like, the evil deity I serve will laugh at your preaching.

Slayer...it has been a long time since I've had the pleasure of running in to you. Be proud of yourself that you have survived. Yes you did indeed defeat me on more than one occassion. Why not go ahead and end my existence like so many here long for? You can take me yourself, or gather a group and arm them as you wish and take me on all at once. Notice the reward for any who kill me. I look forward to our next meeting, Slayer. Don't forget your stake.

- With the highest regard, the torturer/killer/murderer of many to include women and a hell of a lot of children, Defcarr.

Imreis

First Post
*meanders past the boards on his way in and stops to read teh few posts that are remaining with a quirked brow and suspiciously playfull grin as he hurriedly writes a messages and tacks it up*

"dear whome it may concern,

I am offering a 3 gold reward as a hit on Deaf...Defcarr's head just for the Hell's of it. So if ya read this Deff, now you can say you have a mark on you and that your cheap. so HA

Love, Imreis"

*is placed on the boards with a simple tack right next to Defcarr's last post as he wanders into the tavern humming a delightfully chipper tune*

Wolfsfire2001

First Post
(walks in and looks at the message board) "It is amusing to me that even after death the most base human emotions continue. Could all this blood and gore be not more than an attempt to scare away competition or a way to invite trouble to the doorstep ponder this to realize where reality really lies."

Remove ads