Sales, sales, sales! It's good to be a gamer this Christmas!

jester47

First Post
Post d20 bubble + tax time approaching = sales

Hrm, next edition, I will adopt only after about 4 years.

Aaron.

Last edited:

PJ-Mason

First Post
I was looking forward to getting some of their books (Bastion), but i got static on my card from their checkout bot and could not get them!! :\

Christmas sucks!! ;)

PJ-Mason

First Post
krichaiushii said:
So did I, PJ-Mason, but this morning a notice was in my email inbox saying that my order was placed.

Maybe it has some sort of time delay?

Gah!! Your right, Krichaiushii. I just checked my email and there it is. Unfortunately, i thought i had done something wrong, so i tried doing it and a second time and now i ended up with two orders! *headbutts his keyboard*

Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk......

Teneb

Explorer
Per Jim Butler in a similar thread in the Publishers forum:

"For those of you that have inadvertently made multiple orders, I'll be deleting those extra orders so you'll only get charged for one.

I'm not entirely certain why some of you are having problems with the ordering, and others are not experiencing any problem. If you click the place order button, check your email before ordering again."

ecliptic: a majority of the books are 3.0 (Doomstriders is 3.5). However, don't let this stop you from purchasing them! There's a lot of great background material that is version neutral, and the crunchy bits that need to be tweaked are easy to do. Heck, in my own game I still use 3.0 monsters and the players never know the difference. And you can't beat $5.

Banshee16: *hypnotic voice* you must buy Oathbound *hypnotic voice*

To everyone who has placed an order: Thanks!

PJ-Mason

First Post
Jim Butler from Bastion Press is aware that some people are having problems and is on top of it. Don't be afraid to take advantage of their great sale. If you use a credit card and it says that your order was not approved...it probably was. Check your email after a little while and you'll likely get a message thanking you for your order. Don't panic like i did! :p

Banshee16

First Post
Does anyone have Oathbound yet? Do you think it's worth $10? I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of the setting itself, but there seems like a lot of stuff I could use out of it for my Planescape game..

Banshee

PJ-Mason

First Post
Banshee16 said:
Does anyone have Oathbound yet? Do you think it's worth $10? I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of the setting itself, but there seems like a lot of stuff I could use out of it for my Planescape game..

Banshee

If your interested in planar and cross-genre material, Oathbound is worth the full price. For a $10 it would be a steal, i would say.

Turjan

Explorer
Banshee16 said:

It's definitely worth $10. You can look at this recent thread for the reasons why some people do not like Oathbound. I posted there, because I don't care for the art, the maps and some mechanics. The setting itself is fascinating, though :). Some aspects remind a bit of Planescape, but not overly so. It's a setting you can basically plug into every campaign, though it's more or less a one way street, if you do not change some of the premises.

Remove ads