• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Sample adventure to test 5E in high level (15th) play. Any takers?

What class slots are open?

• (Short rest) Fighter. Barbarian could also work I guess.
  • Rogue of some sort. At least 11 levels of Rogue
  • Cleric/ Paladin (Maybe also Druid or Warlock)
  • Wizard/ Sorcerer

Basically the '5th wheel' [Bard/ Monk/ backup martial] slot is taken (in this case 'caster/ face/ buff Bard').

For the record, my last Faerun PC was a Sorlock.

Refugee of Thulanthar - Shadow Sorc/ Hexblade who had turned his back on Shar and fallen into worship of the Raven Queen following the destruction of the city of Shade.

Something like that lore wise. Nothing too deep - just something I can work with other than a bunch of numbers thrown at me that make no sense.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
I've got a level 10 rogue that I could try leveling up. I don't claim to be an optimizer, though, so I don't know if I'd be the best person for the job.

Working out the details, but here is what I have so far:

Alvin - Peace Cleric 15
Born in Silverymoon, Alvin grew up in a family that had little respect for the possessions of others. When they were eventually caught and punished for their crimes, Alvin was taken in by the Church of Lathander and shown a better way.

Last edited:

Remove ads