• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

San Antonio Texas Gaming Group seeking new blood

texasgamer

First Post
Local San Antonio Texas group of experienced players currently seeking fresh blood to add to the group.

Looking for a steady game twice a month on Sunday from 11am-5pm.

Interested in anything but D&D at this time. We are open to ideas.

Minimum age to join this group is 28.

Submit applications via private message for review. If I do not reply then you were not chosen to join.

Potential members will need to be met in person at a neutral sight such as the Dragon's Lair in San Antonio, Texas before a formal invite to the group will be extended.

Things you should list but not limited to.

Do you drink? Nothing wrong with it provided you can control your consumption and drive yourself home.

Do you have an issue with drinking?

Do you smoke? None of smoke and do not want to stop the game to allow for smoke breaks. Non-smokers preferred.

Do you like pets? Too bad if you don't, I have a cat and he is an inside cat that has run of the house.

Do you have a criminal past? If so do not bother to apply.

Do you like children? I have four and they are present at most of the games.

Are you or are you not an A-hole? I'm an a-hole as needed.

Current Age? See age minimums.

Do you have your own transportation? We are not providing rides to the game.

Gaming experience? GM or player only and how long as either?

Game systems you have played? We play Shadowrun, d20 Star Wars, GURPS, 3.5 D&D, 2nd Ed D&D, d20 other games and many other systems. Open to try others.

Are you or have you ever committed any acts of douchery on any level whether in game or in life? Pretty clear question. If you have ever cheated as a player or GM then you are a douche and we have no room for you.

Poor grooming habits? Seriously, bathing is not an option and neither is deodorant.

Poor social skills? Do you know how to behave in public? Knock before you enter someone's house. Can be dangerous is you do not knock first.

Do you have permission from your significant other to play games? That is, if you have a significant other.

This ad does not open up discussion on your opinion of the game, the rules or anything pertaining to your opinion because I do not care.

If you have read this far and feel a little butt hurt you obviously did not get the sarcasm and should not apply to game with my group of cads.

Last edited:

Remove ads