• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

San Francisco, CA: Eberron campaign seeks players

renbot

Adventurer
A group of players in SF who have been gaming together for years is starting a new campaign in Eberron. In the interest of introducing 'new blood' to the group, we are considering adding a couple of new players.

We game pretty religiously on Sunday nights (or on Monday for long weekends where Monday is a holiday everyone gets) from about 5-5:30 until 10. Familiarity with 3.5 would be nice, but familiarity with Eberron is not necessary.

Contact me (the DM) at stevemcdon@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Last edited:

Urbanmech

Explorer
No one in the SF area looking for an Eberron game? Get your Eberron fix here! Game hasn't started yet but will probably start on the 8th of August.

JesterPoet

First Post
Urbanmech said:
No one in the SF area looking for an Eberron game? Get your Eberron fix here! Game hasn't started yet but will probably start on the 8th of August.

I would play, but I don't live in SanFran. And I heard Urbanmech eats babies.

Is that true Urbanmech?

renbot

Adventurer
JesterPoet said:
I would play, but I don't live in SanFran. And I heard Urbanmech eats babies.

Is that true Urbanmech?

It's true, I've seen it and it's not pretty. Of course, he can only digest baptized babies so you heathens are safe for now.

JesterPoet

First Post
Urbanmech said:
How do you expect us to get anyone added to the game if it gets out that I eat an occasional baby?

So, you're implying that it'd be better if you simply ate every baby you saw, all the time?

Yeah... I guess I can see that.

Last edited:

Urbanmech

Explorer
You guys are making me out to be some kind of baby eating monster. Really I'm not. Can't you be more open minded about one or two babies here and there? Geez I moved to San Francisco to escape all the anti-baby eating people.

Remove ads