• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa's got more than coal for the naughty kids...

crystal

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I saw, in several stores this year, pieces of coal that were similar to the plastic easter eggs that you can pop open and put things in. So - lumps of coal that you could put money or small gifts in... very clever. :)

lol.....my kids would be happy with the coal......They would enjoy throwing it at each other, they would never find the prize inside.....lol.....Heck they would rather play with the boxes than the gifts inside....lol....

StupidSmurf

First Post
I had heard some rumor that Santa has decided to ratchet up the punishment quotient, and plans on leaving live, diseased rats in naughty kids' Christmas stockings this year. :eek:

Knight Otu

First Post
Crothian said:
Its been ages but I think Germany always had a little darker version of Santa. I may be wrong on that though.
Knecht Ruprecht, in our parts (I never heard about Krampus until the Something Positive comic). Not demonic, just someone who punishes the bad children.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Mark CMG said:
I don't think it is very widespread outside of certain US organizations*, but there's one story where, if you are particularly naughty, Santa
makes you his bitch.

* Federal and state institutions.
:eek:
I dunno. There was one incident where a drunken santa got thrown in jail, and
he was forced to sit on his jail buddy's lap with his pants down.

Talk about a payback from the naughty list.

Remove ads