• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa's List

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
So I took my holiday cash and bought some Visa Gift Cards for myself.

I bought some of the PDFs on my wishlist and some others I wanted to snap up before the D20 rescindence.

[sblock=PDFs]Amethyst
Book of Experimental Might
Book of Experimental Might II: Bloody, Bold, and Resolute
Book of Templates - Deluxe Edition 3.5
Broncosaurus Rex: Dinosaurs That Never Were
DragonMech
DragonMech: Almanac of the Endless Traders
DragonMech: Mech Manual
DragonMech: Second Age of Walkers
DragonMech: Steam Warriors
DragonMech: The Last City
DragonMech: The Shardsfall Quest
Immortals Handbook: Ascension
Lion's Den Press: The Iconic Bestiary -- Volume One
Lost Prehistorica
Tome of Horrors Revised[/sblock]I also put in my order at Lulu for Amethyst in Hardback. Looking over the PDF, I'll say this much; Ametyst rocks, it rocks hard.

I still have a $25 gift card left. I'm gonna try to get Castle Whiterock, Gazetteer of the Known Realms & The Complete Book of Denizens. I'll have $7.50 left on the card after those. Not sure what else to get.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So I took my holiday cash and bought some Visa Gift Cards for myself.
I used my Christmas cash gifts to get several DVDs (*) as well as Tome of Horrors II. *The Dark Knight, The Incredible Hulk, The X-Files: I Want to Believe.

I also bought GnR's Chinese Democracy. It's definitely a lot different, but it is still a great album.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Haven't seen it yet. I'm waiting for it to come on HBO to see it.
Iron Man is one of the best Marvel superhero movies ever made, IMO. It is even better than Spider-Man.

BTW, thanks for cluing me in The Complete Book of Denizens. I now have a new favorite 3rd party monter compendium. :cool:

No worries. ;)

CBoD is a great book. I just wish it would refresh faster on my screen. The artwork is killer and is what truly sets it apart from other d20 monster books.

It makes me want to start working on my monster designs for Kulan. It makes you think. Very few monster books inspire me in such a way.

Knightwind1972

Banned
Banned
My booty:

Tales of Beedle the Bard
National Geographic Visions of Paradise
National Geographic Essential Visual History of World Mythology
National Geographic Visual Atlas of the World

Across the Universe
Made of Honor
The Dark Knight
Bones Season 3
Battlestar Galactica Franchise Collection
Iron Man

Nickelback: Dark Horse
Taylor Swift: Fearless
Enya: And Winter Came
Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Lost Christmas Eve
Mary-Chapin Carpenter: Come Darkness Come Light - Twelve Songs of Christmas

My husband and I saved a lot of money this year and we bought a piece of property in Sudbury Ontario. We plan on building a house on the 1 acre lot. It'll be a nice step up from the apartment here in Churchill Manitoba. I can't wait for my working stint in Arctic Bay Nunavut to be over. Only 14 more months. :cool:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My husband and I saved a lot of money this year and we bought a piece of property in Sudbury Ontario. We plan on building a house on the 1 acre lot. It'll be a nice step up from the apartment here in Churchill Manitoba. I can't wait for my working stint in Arctic Bay Nunavut to be over. Only 14 more months. :cool:
Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe glacier in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Poutine don't fry in the kitchen;
Seal don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe glacier in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

I keeed, I keeeed!

Congrats on living the American Dream in Canada!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon

WOW! Thats fantastic Knightwind1972! Big time congrats!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads