[Satire] "Pizza" players vs. "Potato Chip" players

Are you in a pizza or potato chip campaign?

• A pizza campaign.

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • A potato chip campaign.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Pretty much a balance.

Votes: 13 22.0%

Rune

Once A Fool
Both are pretty greasy. Might I suggest snack mix, instead? It'll help keep your books, notes, maps, and character sheets in much better condition.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They expect you to feed them as well as rovide and run a game for them? And then they complain about the food you provide?

I'm at a loss for words... let's just say that if somebody complained that was I was doing for them wasn't enough, they'd suddenly find themselves with nothing. Not that I'd feed a gaming group on a regular basis - they can provide their own food.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
HalfElfSorcerer said:
Why are people taking this seriously? I said it was satire. Does anyone need me to define satire for them? Yeesh.
Read through the thread again buster, they aren't taking it seriously.

With that being said, we usually have both pizza and chips as well as a collection of other sweets.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Pizza on Sundays when I DM.

Potato Chips on Wednesdays when I get to play a rampaging former gnome druid who has been reincarnated as a medium-sized not-quite-dire badger.

(aside--pst, hey, halfelven sorcerer...the joke's better if you don't tell the punchline first...you could eliminate the first line of the first post...much more fun that way) ;)

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Does Keebler still make those pizza flavored chips? I think Pepperidge Farm makes pizza flavored Goldfish. Of course, now that I think about it, most pizza flavored stuff really doesn't taste all that much like pizza.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Our group usually games at my house or the home of my buddy Alex. 85-90% of the time there is a full meal break, but the menu is quite varied. We've had dishes ranging from everyone's favorite (pizza) to Chinese food; a giant vat of super-spicy chili to BBQ burgers and hot dogs; homemade burritos to lasagna.

Every so often we stick just to snack foods, but even those go far beyond the norm: boxes of dry sugar cereals like Cap'n Crunch; bags of cookies; trail mix; dried fruits; various chocolate candies; Doritos, potato chips, Frito's and other crunchy chip-type things; etc.

Beverages are always available...come to think of it, Alex and I need to start charging a cover fee for hosting our sessions ;).

BTW HalfElfSorcerer, the satire is greatly appreciated, but it's so hard not to share stories about one's gaming delicacies. And I couldn't agree more with Shadowsmith & Ulrick -- food provides a natural break in the game, and you better keep your DAMN greasy fingers away from my treasured books!!

Remove ads