[Saturday AM] The Pigskin Job (Leverage) ** Full: Accepting Alts **

When a reporter ran a rather unflattering piece about the owner of the local football team, the Washington Pigskins, it received a few chuckles and then was quickly forgotten by everyone. Everyone, that is, but Dave Schneider, the ego-maniacal owner, who promptly tried to sue the reporter back to the stone age. Fortunately, the judge was a season ticket holder and fed up with decades of losing teams.

Undeterred, the little Napoleon got one of his former players to approach the reporter with an elaborate ruse regarding gambling and fixed games. When the reporter ran the story, the player recanted. The reporter lost his job, his house, and was holding on to his family by the skin of his teeth.

That's where you come in. You and your little gang of would-be Robin Hoods have a soft spot for the little guy who's gotten steamrollered by those who think they're above the law. You've got a client; now all you need is a plan...

1. EvilTwinSkippie, Jr
2. Seonaid
3. kirbyk
4. Cass
5. Frai

Alt 1. The Universe
Alt 2.

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
Just as a heads up, I'm having surgery on Thursday, so there's a chance I won't be able to make it depending on how my recovery goes.

I'm planning on being there even if I have to hobble in, but I just wanted to warn ya.

Btw, you using characters from the show or original characters?

Remove ads