• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday gaming (aka Vince's game Saturdays)

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Are these games on permanent hiatus? Do we want to replace them with another GM? Do we want to stop roleplaying and play boardgames, goto the movies, something else? Do we just want to make them a 'whatever' kind of day? I guess I'd like to hear Vince's take on our "normal" Saturday get-togethers... :) I know he's super busy with his freelance work...

Grimhelm

First Post
As far as role playing goes, I am out. I just don't have the blood up for it anymore. I think we have sort of agreed to do boardgames on this weekend, at least Bob and Craig and I are most likely up for this route. Those of us with kids can rarely go see movies anyway. Vince and I have talked about collaborating on some writing together on these mornings. I will still look to play board games on those afternoons, however. :)

thormagni

Explorer
I am still hoping to play or GM RPGs. I like board games OK, but they just don't trip my trigger the way a good RPG session does. I'm looking for escapism and nothing takes me out of the day-to-day, the way an RPG does. I don't even care so much about the setting, I just want to get together with my friends and have some adventures.

I can run games, I can play in games. Whatever the case may be.

BobProbst

First Post
Can't we Role Play that we're playing boardgames? We could roll dice to determine if we succeed on our die rolls. Or would that be a LARP?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind some RPGing also

Remove ads