[Saturday PM] A Colder Kind of War (Dresden Files RPG) *COMPLETELY FULL*

Xer0

First Post
Berlin, 1950: The tension of the Divided City grows with each passing day. Though it has been over for nearly a year, the effects from the Blockade of Berlin are still being felt inside Western Berlin. Between the powers of the East and the West, international relationships are being strained and growing more tenuous by the day. The sound of rattling sabers in Korea can be heard around the world.

But in Die Hälfte Haus (The Half House), Berlin's only Accorded Neutral Grounds, rumors of something much more terrible are being heard. A remnant from the past, a dark figure prominent during the secret wars of World War II is rumored to have returned to Berlin. What is its purpose, its design on the Divided City? No one seems to know. Are you one of the ones brave enough to track this rumor down and put it to rest for good?

This is a Dresden Files Game, set in Berlin during the early parts of the Cold War. Numerous factions exist within the city now, each with their own agenda and design on the city. Do you know who you can trust and who trusts you? Do you trust them enough to watch out for you in the dark and the cold?

Players
1. madwabbit - St. John Thacker
2. Rodrigo Istalindir - Thierry du Roche
3. YourSwordIsMine - Anatoly Chazov
4. GeeksDreamGirl - Ada Weissman
5. EvilTwinSkippy - Thomas Atwood

Alts.
1. Licious78
2. Lugh

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
This. Is. Awesome.

Are you going to do any chargen at the table, or just give the players fully created characters? Psion's games usually have the characters created up to Phase 3, and then the players complete 4 and 5, thus linking them together by the players themselves.

Although, I suspect either way you do it will work. :)

Xer0

First Post
This. Is. Awesome.

Are you going to do any chargen at the table, or just give the players fully created characters? Psion's games usually have the characters created up to Phase 3, and then the players complete 4 and 5, thus linking them together by the players themselves.

Although, I suspect either way you do it will work. :)

That's a fantastic idea. I'll pregen up through Phase 3 and let the players do Phase 4 and 5. That'll be pretty quick for char gen.

Remove ads