Saturday PM: Hellpocalypse - Aftermath of the Aftermath (M&M2e) - FULL, taking ALTS

John Crichton

First Post
(I have no idea what slot I'm running this game in yet!)

Aw nuts ... the world as we know it just ended in a rain of nuclear fire. Then the bad stuff started happening!

It began with the portals to hell popping up all over the place bringing with them weird structures straight out of a bad heavy metal video. Next, demonic possessions and an army of mutant zombies. Cap it off with irradiated gangs of super powered psychos, evil cults trying to seize power and the Hellpocalypse was underway.

This is the second game in the Hellpolcalypse universe with these characters. No knowledge of previous games is needed for participation!

The Team

• Dillon: Ex-Special Forces & team leader. He's the heart and soul of the team plus the guy everyone looks to when the fit his the shan.
  • Rose: Cold, calculating ... and fabulous! Trapped in the mind of a killer, this former mega actress is in it to up her kill count.
  • Kane: Thespian and necromancer, the man lives over the top. Way over the top.
  • Stan: Burnout and guy who can shoot radiation from his hands. Needs a new pet.
  • Billy: Mechanical savant, clutz and invincible redneck.
  • Doctor Zumby: Mostly zombie, partially human, the good doctor is looking for a cure for his condition. And to eat a few brains along the way. That line gets fuzzier every day.
No knowledge of the Mutants & Masterminds system is needed to play. Just bring a d20 to the table.

1. The Universe playing Kane
  2. Rodrigo playing Doctor Zumby
  3. Sidereal Knight
  4. Love Monkey
  5. Seonaid
  6. Qualidar

• ALT1: daniel14159
Please note that reserved spots are being offered to people right now but they may not be able to play so please sign up if you are interested even if it appears that the game may be full. I'll update ASAP with slots that are definitely taken.

Last edited:

Remove ads