Saturday PM: Redhurst Academy, 2nd Year - Game In A Jar

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Samantha the Red returns to run a sequel to her critically acclaimed Game In A Jar. Join the other kids who attend Redhurst Academy and discover what adventures this year has to offer!

4 Slots:

1. Elyssa
2. Julian
3. Dire Wolf
4. OPEN

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Well the mechanics are pretty simple. But I'd say that at least some basic knowledge of dice and gaming would be a plus. You're talking about Bella I assume?

Yup, I was talking about Bella. I would never leave her at at table alone but it sounds like this will be a little too advanced for her. I mean, she knows what dice are and she has rolled them but she's never played in a game before. I think she might play in Tracey's game in the morning and that will be her first game. I don't want to give anything too challenging to Sam though so Bella may have to wait a year or two for this. :)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Yup, I was talking about Bella. I would never leave her at at table alone but it sounds like this will be a little too advanced for her. I mean, she knows what dice are and she has rolled them but she's never played in a game before. I think she might play in Tracey's game in the morning and that will be her first game. I don't want to give anything too challenging to Sam though so Bella may have to wait a year or two for this. :)

Fair enough. I'll leave that up to you. I do know that Elyssa played it a couple years ago but I'm not sure if she'd done any gaming prior to that.

Samantha is going to play in Tracey's game too though so at least she and Bella can hang out then too. We're really looking forward to seeing you guys!

Remove ads