• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Savage Species in Pathfinder

Tovec

Explorer
Advanced Races? It will have level progressions for races?

The playtest is out. You can check it out yourself. I'm not sure I entirely understand your question. From what I've seen it is sort of a point build system to create a race.

Androrc

First Post
The playtest is out. You can check it out yourself. I'm not sure I entirely understand your question. From what I've seen it is sort of a point build system to create a race.

I think my question is straightforward...

The OP asked for racial level progressions, like those of Savage Species. The second poster indicated Advanced Races, so I asked if it does indeed have racial level progressions.

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
I was never really happy with Savage Species, I liked the idea better than the execution, I think. I don't think that I ever used it in game.

I have already used the Pathfinder Advanced Races playtest for the toned down Ogres of my homebrew, though I have not yet run the race past my players.

I am very interested in seeing what other folks come up with. :)

The Auld Grump

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads