• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Species question.

Bob5th

First Post
My character get Girallon's Blessing(Savage Species) cast on him giving him 4 extra arms. I then have it permancied. Then through some freak accident I loose all my arms and get them replaced with Arms of Nyr(Defenders of the Faith) giving me a +12(unnamed) Strength bonus. Then I get the Fuse Arms(Savage Species) cast on me and permancied combining all 6 arms back into two. This would Give a +8(unnamed) Strength bonus.

What would happen to the bonus the extra arms of nyr where providing? Would it stay and fuse together giving a +20 Strength? Or would the bonuses disappear leaving me with a +12 Strength?

Ok so yeah this is a bit over the top but it's not so much something I'll do as a player but something I'm curious about.

Hammerhead

Explorer
I'd look at the erratta on Arms of Nyr provided at the WotC website before continuing. The Arms of Nyr now provide an enhancement bonus to Strength; it won't stack.

Drasmir

First Post
Hammerhead said:
I'd look at the erratta on Arms of Nyr provided at the WotC website before continuing. The Arms of Nyr now provide an enhancement bonus to Strength; it won't stack.
I've been wondering about this too, but I was unable to find the erratta for DotF. Can you post a link or describe where to find it on WotC website?

the Jester

Legend
My question is, if your girallon's blessing gets dispelled after the arms are fused back together, what happens? (If the fusing itself isn't dispelled.)

Pax

Banned
Banned
For the arena I GM, we ruled that Fuse Arms is to Girallon's Blessing as Slow is to Haste: each one counters and dispels the other. Solved that problem RIGHT there, and makes perfect sense ... they're OPPOSITES ("more arms" vs "less arms").

Bob5th

First Post
I've been looking but haven't found this errata for DoTF that changes Arms of Nyr to a enhancement bonus. So where is it?

Remove ads