• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Tide Combat Set Up

ronin

Explorer
I have noticed from reading the forums that a few people are running the Savage Tide AP currently. I put something together for the last few sessions that really helped run one of the major combats that I thought I'd share. It wasn't real hard to do but it did take about 12-15 hours to complete. Some of this was spent thinking about how to build it so if I did it again it wouldn't take as long. I did do this while watching TV and browsing the internet so it wasn't a huge deal.

I would suggest to anyone that has the time to do something similar to do so, it really made a difference in the sessions in which we used it. If you are a player in the Savage Tide AP there will be spoilers for part of the adventure if you click the link below so don't do it!

http://www.worldaccordingtonick.com/gamingzone/gfm/forum_topics.asp?FID=2

Click on the gallery tab on the right side at the top of the page.

ronin

Explorer
This is from the Scuttlecove adventure which is the 8th installment IIRC. It held up really well though it did wobble a bit. The two "trees" are attached to the 3' x 4' piece of clear plexiglass underneath them with a few screws.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads