Savannah Knights Redux

Jarval

Explorer
Acquana said:
Fans? So many . . . . I had no clue.

I love you ALL!!! ^_^

Anther Knights fan here. Looking forwards to seeing some more of your artwork, as I thought the SK stuff on the website was really nice.

There is an update for Chapter 9, but honestly, I'm too busy to put up any extra world information tonight, because of homework. I'll try to make up tomorrow.

Okay, good news and bad news. The good news is that I can update the storyhour daily still. The bad news is that I am unable to keep up the frenetic pace of including new rules. No offense to the readers, but college is more important than D&D. But don't worry. I'll include character stat blocks each day, still.

Oh, and the good news is that Chapter 10 is up.

Chapter 11 is a bit of a hack fest, but it follows in the fine tradition of Hollywood horror movies. There's always one beautiful woman who's completely useless, and who often ends up falling onto the ground even though the monster isn't a threat.

*sigh*

Anyway, "Chapter Eleven: Uneasy Spirits" is now available for viewing, and you can also find stats for Bureau Head Telepath Yondo J'Qwuan.

Sorry for the lack of update these last two days. I was working on Tides of Homeland (my other storyhour, which is still being written), and on Natural 20 Press business. Assuming I can stay awake long enough, there will be another update of Savannah Knights before sunrise.

"Chapter Twelve: Fugitives" is up, and you can also take a sneak peek into Brian Greenman's files concerning the world of the magi.

Ah, this episode is poignant. I don't often get sincerely sad about the events in-game, but this was one of those occasions.

To make up for being late one day, I'm double-posting tonight. First is "Midsummer's Eve" (previously called 'Damned Fluorescent Lighting'), which is about what happens to Iscalio after his player left the game. I had to provide some closure for his character.

The second piece is Chapter Thirteen, but the chapter's name might spoil a little twist in the Iscalio story if you're interestedl, so I'll withhold it for now. Don't worry, though. The Iscalio story is long, but if you don't want to read it, it's not at all necessary. Still, it's nice to see the son of a b*tch get his butt whupped. Repeatedly.

Also, I'm taking requests. I kind of ran out of ideas to include as far as game world information and rules go, so if there's something you're interested in about the setting, please ask here, and I'll make sure to type up the information.

Remove ads