• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save the Hive, Save the ENWorld!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
*grumbles* Work - helping out. Because I'm seemingly more versed in picture editing than some people that should do that. :hmm:

Cheers, LT.

To answer my own question, I'm handing out leaflets advertising the amateur musical I'm going to be in in a few weeks, tidying the house, doing some scanning for my partner and maybe, just maybe, playing some Half-Life 2. If I'm lucky.

I was also thinking about sorting out copying over some of the errata to my Core books, as I've got time.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
To answer my own question, I'm handing out leaflets advertising the amateur musical I'm going to be in in a few weeks, tidying the house, doing some scanning for my partner and maybe, just maybe, playing some Half-Life 2. If I'm lucky.

I was also thinking about sorting out copying over some of the errata to my Core books, as I've got time.
That sounds like a good weekend - some productivity and possibly doing stuff you like!

On another note: Where's Galeros? Missing due to a lack of food in the hive?

Cheers, LT.

love.christine

Banned
Banned
That was "Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast!".

Red Dwarf, ah, there's a great sitcom. It's also stood the test of time pretty well, too. I have to confess to owning all 8 series on DVD now. I should do a marathon.

Actually it was both. ;) I think its time for you to bone up on your episodes.

Ginnel

Explorer
Have a Guinness on my behalf ;). Cheers!
Around 5 years ago we were going out on St Patricks day as you do, free guisness vouchers everywhere someone said I bet you can't down a pint of Guiness, heh little did they know, 4 seconds later empty pint glass, some more people came along and were like pfft don't believe it so someone gave me their free pint of guiness whee 4 seconds later empty pint glass, we moved on to another pub and there were a fair amount of people with us then 10-15 and the previous downing was discussed, some bright spark went well I bet you can't down 2 pints one after another, Hmm I went how much the two pints got bought up and people started shoving pounds and stuff and around 10 seconds later two empty pint glasses and around £5-6 in my pocket.

I don't remember the rest of the night.

also not a big fan of Guiness I prefer the belgium beers like Duvel, Leffe, Tripel Karmeliet, also other europeon lagers are good

Mr. Beef

First Post
Around 5 years ago we were going out on St Patricks day as you do, free guisness vouchers everywhere someone said I bet you can't down a pint of Guiness, heh little did they know, 4 seconds later empty pint glass, some more people came along and were like pfft don't believe it so someone gave me their free pint of guiness whee 4 seconds later empty pint glass, we moved on to another pub and there were a fair amount of people with us then 10-15 and the previous downing was discussed, some bright spark went well I bet you can't down 2 pints one after another, Hmm I went how much the two pints got bought up and people started shoving pounds and stuff and around 10 seconds later two empty pint glasses and around £5-6 in my pocket.

I thought I was kickass back in 8th grade (about age 13) when I could down a cold 12oz can of Coke-Cola in 8 seconds. A pint in four seconds must be some kind of record. I'm sure I could do it again with some practice and the right kind of container.

Ginnel my friend, you win the kick-ass drinking award.

Mr. Beef

Mr. Beef

First Post
Anyhoo, on a happier note - it's Friday! Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Tonight is about the only time I'm going to be able to do anything because hurricane Ike is coming on land and headed north. They say Dallas is not going to get the brunt, but as fickle as Morther Nature is I'm not making any plans for Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully we won't lose Direct TV for too long.

My plan is to go play some Magic the Gathering at a store in Garland and see what is up with this plan they have to have a 4th Edition D&D game preview adventure some time in November. For the Magic games I just want to make a showing. If I make the top 16 then that'll be something. It's been something like 13 years since I played Magic and I'm going to see about purchasing a preconstructed Black/White deck.

Remove ads