Saying hi to old friends

Keon

First Post
Oh my, I actually remembered the address to get to here...ummm...well hi! I miss all of you so much. I dont know if you realize (or if you even remember who keon is...) that I have been gone for a very long time...atleast it seems like that to me. Why have I? Plenty of reasons...Starting off, the stress from life. That was playing a major a role in another reason why I stopped rp'ing here at enworld, which is the dreaded 'Too serious' labeling of today's roleplayers at enworld. As you know, I found enworld a while back and blah blah blah...but the only reason I stayed loyal to it was how addicting it was to get away from the stress of everything going on and how fun it was to actually get me imagination working. *flashes back to the old times* Oh boy, it was fun. But....it started to lose its 'flavor', shall I say. I mean by either every action you do gets hit with a ' According to the CoC...' or someone taking the action to seriously and bugging you the rest of the night in pm's, asking you why you did it and 'who do you think you are's'. *sigh* Maybe I was and am to misrible...I donno. All I know right now about when I was still playing was that too many restrictions appeared, cornering all of us into small window to freely express our imagination...and lemme tell that window is tiny! I'm not trying to get at the Magi, or any other 'authority', I was just filling in my feellings and reasons why I left, for those of you that I left hanging on storylines...and for that I am very sorry...Life and just pure boredom fell upon my free times and I made the change. So, now that I got that out of the way, I am going to say what I orginally ment to say...(before all my feelings kinda shot out of my fingers) HHHIII!!! Omg, I havent talked to any of my old friends from enworld in such a long time...which I am dreadfully sorry for as well. So, ummm....I'll let you all get back to what ever is going on in the Enworld so umm...Farewell, bon voyage, ahsta lavesta...and all that jazz. *waves* Bye.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*glomps and offers cookies in an attempt to get you to stay!* Kidding kidding...welcome back and goodbye all at once?! I dunno if I ever even RPed with you, but just so ya know, I...well to be honest I'm here to steal Bhryns hug!

*thieves...then passes it on to ya.*

Really though, we all need a break on occassions. I understand.

Adrie

First Post
we all go through that.... man I took a break one time that lasted a few years.... but when I came back I think some people were more like you have described... just tell them I'm sorry but its my character and I get to chose their actions lol dunno heh i had my fair share of people PMing me asking me about why my chara did this or that and yeah it can be very annoying and on the verge of harrassment, simplist thing I learned is 1, its your chara you do what you want, and 2 just ignore them if they need to be that way lol

Ruthia

First Post
*waves hi to Keon's old wrinkly self.....*

o_O yeah...um...been one of those days...sorry :uhoh:

hi and bye there Keon!

Remove ads