• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SC2.0 Style NPC Generation For Modern

Peterson

First Post
Lucky for some of us, we downloaded it before it went "offline".

:]

I use it just about every session, its THAT good IMHO. Then again, most folks know I'm a fan of Heap's work.

Too bad there's been no word from Adamant though. Makes one wonder if they still plan on putting it out as a product, ya'know?

Gundark

Explorer
I asked this question last month on the publsiher's forum. Apparently it still is coming. The wait has been due to retooling it for standard D&D as well. The question that was left unanswered was when we might see this product.

Peterson

First Post
Prolly, since Heap is most likely under contract with the publisher. Of course, if one could find someone who had it downloaded, legally, before it went to the publisher for retooling and publishing....well, then, it might not be illegal to email it or what have you.

At least, that's my understanding of publisher/author contracts.

Wystan

Explorer
I wish someone that did so would send a copy to me at william.wcurtiskpmg(that at symbol thingie)gmail.com

Hmmmm wishing is fun.

wedgeski

Adventurer
If I pwomise to buy the PDF when it comes out (GMSarka said in Jan that it was a month away which leads me to believe it's in limbo), can someone mail it to me? IM for my email address if someone can see their way clear.

And Heap, don't worry, you haven't lost a sale.

Gundark

Explorer
Anyone have an update on this product? I hope 4e didn't kill it. Even the d20 modern part of the product would be useful.

GMSkarka

Explorer
Gundark said:
Anyone have an update on this product? I hope 4e didn't kill it. Even the d20 modern part of the product would be useful.

4e hasn't "killed it", but it has put a delay on it.

We're currently trying to decide whether to just release the d20 Modern portion, and wait to do the Fantasy version until we see how 4e shakes out. Opinions?

Remove ads