• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War: Fist of Mourning...

Pbartender

First Post
I'm reading my way through the Scales of War adventure path, and have just gotten to Fist of Mourning. It seems to be generally regarded as the weakest of the series, and has practically no connection to the larger plot... At this point, I can hardly disagree.

Am I right in presuming that this adventure is meant solely as an XP gathering side-quest for parties that haven't quite reached paragon level before completing The Temple Between? That is to say, nothing would be greatly lost to the adventure path as a whole if this adventure was simply ignored, correct?

FourthBear

First Post
Am I right in presuming that this adventure is meant solely as an XP gathering side-quest for parties that haven't quite reached paragon level before completing The Temple Between?
I believe that is correct. I've read all of the adventures to date (with the exception of yesterday's) and I can't see any problem with completely skipping Fist of Mourning.

Remove ads