• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War Journal/Wiki

tomlib

Explorer
I posted the link to the Journal/Wiki of our Scales of War campaign a while ago but I thought I'd give an update in case anyone wanted to follow along but lost the link.

We just finished Session 14 last night and I posted the Journal/Wiki entry this morning. It was almost TPK with two down and three bloodied.

Read the exciting adventures of Gravel the farm boy turned hero, Goku the pretty boy wizard, LaShanna the spearkchucking Eladran babe, Taysa Longwalker whose feats of archery shock and awe, and your faithful narrator, Stultafor Milbegrew and his Shirikin of Death as they make their way through the Epic Scales of War Adventure Path.

scalesofwar » home

Stully

tomlib

Explorer
Thanks for the link ... as a prospective SoW DM, I an interested in reading of others experiences. :)

Hello Caliber,

As a player I can say that we are enjoying it. Our GM has been non-plussed by a number of inconsistencies from module to module. I know there has been a bit of an uproar on the official forum about this sort of thing so you might want to wait until the run is finished and inconsistencies are ironed out before starting.

Good luck!

Tom

tomlib

Explorer
The Nexus Sealed

We completed Siege at Bordrin's Watch last night (Dec 18, 2008) and I posted the epic tale just now.

See Session 16 - Nexus Sealed for details on how young Stultafor Milbegrew saved the entire Elsir Vale with his heroic deeds, learn suprising dwarf traits, more hints to Gravel's sexual orientation, and much, much more!

scalesofwar » home

tomlib

Explorer
Jan 2, 2009 Entry Posted

Jan 2, 2009 Entry posted at scalesofwar » home

Not much battling in this session as we settled back into Overlook and suddenly realized that our troubles were not over with the destruction of the Orc horde.

Highlights include Stully getting lucky, LaShanna in a fashion show, Goku screaming like a little girl (yet again), and Gravel providing comic relief (as usual). I hope you enjoy.

Tom

tomlib

Explorer
Jan 9 2009 Episode

New Episode Available:

Jan 9, 2009:

This was more of a role-playing investigation as the group attempted to gain entrance to the Happy Beggar and learn more about Modra.

Highlights include Stully serving dinner to the homeless, the power of Guku's hair, roaches on the roof, and more information about Gravel's shoe size than anyone wanted!

Tom

tomlib

Explorer
New Session: Feb 4, 2009

After our hiatus we managed to sneak in a game this week. Our GM had surgery yesterday and is recovering nicely. We may actually be able to play more often if he is up to it because he is off work for a while.

Session 19 - Portals - Portals - Portals is found here:

scalesofwar » home

More stories from Uncle Jimbus and Gravel goes mad attacking his own party!

tomlib

Explorer
New Session: Feb 18, 2009

Hello all.

We played last night and thanks to a light work schedule I was able to post an update to the site this morning.

scalesofwar » Session 20

We travel to the dread Shadowfell and meet up with an army. Taysa, of all people, immediately gets in a fight while Gravel is off drinking and a newly accessorized Stully is playing cards. And, of course, Goku screams like a little girl yet again.

Hope you all enjoy,

Tom

Dragonbait

Explorer
This is an interesting thing to check out and see how other groups are handling the adventure.

My only comment is that your group needs some dragonborn and dwarves :p I kid, I kid.

Remove ads