• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scarred Lands: Ask the Sage [Version 3.65729 with Upgrades!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonJull

First Post
I double checked, you were correct, it does say the City of Brass, so the typo was on my side. =) Thanks for the info, I'll look forward to that book to read more. I'm actually fairly new to all of this so I had not heard of it yet.

I'm actually still reading the book, but when I'm done I'll be happy to share my thoughts here.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Thanks HonJull. (And glad I was right. I KNEW they said City of Brass.) In any case let me know what you think of Echoes. I also believed it was Brass simply because of the cover of Echoes pictured the Elemental Plane of Fire with the City of Brass in the cover.

Also on a further note, Divine and the Defeated mention the City of Brass and I also believe in the history section of SLCS: Ghelspad, there's a reference by an Efreet.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Yes Boz, as well you would know working with Scott. My hope is that Necromancer's City of Brass will be OGC and thus be portable into an SL campaign in that respect. I doubt it will happen but I can hope! ;)

Gez

First Post
Cosmology

Hey Nightfall,

The discussion on Eberron's cosmology had me intrigued in other worlds. Can you detail quickly the planes of the Scarred Lands? From CC3 I know the name of a few of them (Madriel's Paradise, Iron Hells, etc.), but not the others.

Nightfall

Gez said:
Hey Nightfall,

The discussion on Eberron's cosmology had me intrigued in other worlds. Can you detail quickly the planes of the Scarred Lands? From CC3 I know the name of a few of them (Madriel's Paradise, Iron Hells, etc.), but not the others.
Honestly I don't know. I do know Edge of Infinity will give us a greater idea of the cosmology of the Scarred Lands. I know each of the Eight have their own plane. I also believe that there is a plane for the Zodiac beasts. But how it looks and where it connects to others, no idea.

enrious

I have some simple questions.

1) Is there more than one page for each god? If so, are the ones in Div&Def meant to be examples of pages?

2) Is there an anti-male conspiracy that results in there not being a Madrielite paladin prestige class that allows males to enter?

3) Any chance that there will be a poster map of all three of the continents, or even a decent one of Ghelspad that shows certain features like the capitol of Vesh?

Last edited:

Nightfall

enrious said:
I have some simple questions.

1) Is there more than one page for each god? If so, are the ones in Div&Def meant to be examples of pages?
Not sure I understand the question...are you looking at specific books or just in general?

enrious said:
2) Is there an anti-male conspiracy that results in there not being a Madrielite paladin prestige class that allows males to enter?
Well it might be for some, but I am doing my best to fix that with Topaz Knight as you know. :)

enrious said:
3) Any chance that there will be a poster map of all three of the continents, or even a decent one of Ghelspad that shows certain features like the capitol of Vesh?
No idea. But I do think there should be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads