• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Scarred Lands] On the Horizon

warpmind

First Post
I've just seen the cover art of W&W and it's excellent. Are SSS going to contract this artist for other artwork? I hope so, he's very good.

And another question: when will you begin to unveil information about the contents of RR2? I would like to know if there will be specific information about the Slarecians and the Obsidian Pyre, as well as some more information about druids who follow the least kind of the titans (I mean the bad guys, not Denev). I think such a type of NPC is very important in this setting and it would be nice to have some distinctive feats, skills, dressings, PrC and/or equipment for the worshippers of each specific titan (similarly to the information we have about the followers of the gods).

R.X.DIEM

First Post
It's awsome!

I just received Scarred Lands Campaign Setting: Ghelspadfor Fathers Day, It (as usual) is outstanding! I really love the S and S material. Keep the fantastic books and campains coming! I look forward for more! Thanx!!
:)

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Horacio said:
So Mr. Justin Vampire Achilli is writting for Scarred Lands...
I dont know if that means :) or :(

I'd take it as a :) mainly because I doubt he'll stray from the LE standards set by everyone else. At least I HOPE so. Besides the Calastian Battlemage should make an appearance here too.

Nightfall

warpmind said:
I've just seen the cover art of W&W and it's excellent. Are SSS going to contract this artist for other artwork? I hope so, he's very good.

I don't handle that side Warp, but I imagine if everyone sends in an email with praise about the cover art for Wilderness and Wastelands, we'll probably see more.

warpmind said:
And another question: when will you begin to unveil information about the contents of RR2? I would like to know if there will be specific information about the Slarecians and the Obsidian Pyre, as well as some more information about druids who follow the least kind of the titans (I mean the bad guys, not Denev). I think such a type of NPC is very important in this setting and it would be nice to have some distinctive feats, skills, dressings, PrC and/or equipment for the worshippers of each specific titan (similarly to the information we have about the followers of the gods).

Okay well, I know there won't be like RACE stuff but there will be rules dealing with variant sorcerer and druids. I'm pretty sure that they will reflect the traits of each of the titans, but again I wasn't working on this product. :) Slacerians will have some details about optional psionics but I doubt anything more on their history, since I'm reasonable sure both they and the Shadowcloaks, Drendari's clergy, will be detailed more in the Penumbral Pentaganal. Pr-classes, no idea on, but I'm sure there will be some ways to make titanspawn druids and sorcerers VERY distinctive from their divine/Denev counterparts.

Nightfall

Re: It's awsome!

R.X.DIEM said:
I just received Scarred Lands Campaign Setting: Ghelspadfor Fathers Day, It (as usual) is outstanding! I really love the S and S material. Keep the fantastic books and campains coming! I look forward for more! Thanx!!
:)

Well I'm glad to hear you liked it.

SSS-Druid

First Post
Nightfall said:
I'd take it as a :) mainly because I doubt he'll stray from the LE standards set by everyone else.

Actually, he does stray from the Lawful Evil standards set by others. He takes it into a realm wherein it is actually feasible to have a LE character in the party. Indeed, one might say it is almost preferrable to have such. ;)

Look for it. It is incredibly well done.

Nightfall

Well I guess what I was saying there Joseph/Dru, is that I DON'T think he'll make radical changes, like turn Virduk into a mush mouth goody two shoes. He'll be strong and popular, true, but I also think he'll have some of other traits shown as manlipulative and cunning, both in good and bad ways. But I DID foresee him making LE a more palatable choice, at least in regards to divinely led LE types. Even the Dragoons! :)

I AM however, looking forward VERY much to this book. Calastia is STILL one of my favorite countries, and the Hegemony even more so.

Remove ads