• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scarred Lands races question

Harp

First Post
For those that might know... will the race information originally published with the Scarred Lands DM Screen be reprinted anywhere else? It seems like vital information for character creation that was oddly placed in a DM's aid (personal opinion, of course). I kind of expected to see it in the Ghelspad campaign guide, but if it's there I missed it.

Thanks in advance.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Actually that's a good question Harp and one I can answer. Yes it will be reprinted. Both that and the racial information from Termana (the stats only though I believe but Joseph can tell me if I'm wrong on that mark) will in Creature Collection Revised. It will be one of three appendixes (one for Templates and one for how to fit in MM monsters in the Scarred lands), in the book. I believe it still on schedule for late January, early February of this year.

Harp

First Post
Nightfall said:
Actually that's a good question Harp and one I can answer. Yes it will be reprinted. Both that and the racial information from Termana (the stats only though I believe but Joseph can tell me if I'm wrong on that mark) will in Creature Collection Revised. It will be one of three appendixes (one for Templates and one for how to fit in MM monsters in the Scarred lands), in the book. I believe it still on schedule for late January, early February of this year.
Ah, that is good news. Just to clarify, though... that'll be stats only for all the races, or stats only just for the Termana races? The reviews I've read of the DM's screen indicate that the artwork that came with the article was really well done and illustrative, so, being inherently greedy, I'd like to have all that stuff as well.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
It will be stats for both Termanan AND Ghelspadian races. So for your players that want a gnome, you have all the racial stat stuff. Course since gnomes in the book are VERY rarely encountered outside of the Glamganjus, even in Termana, they'd be exceptional characters themselves.

The SL DM's companion is very good, at least for the racial stuff. The adventures...well I liked Kadum's Horn more than Shrine of Madness, but they are good start up adventures. In any case, if you purchase the Creature Collection Revised, you'll find that stuff in there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads