• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scarred Lands - The Serpent and the Scepter Errata

MrR_

Explorer
Old topic I know but I'm running a Scarred Lands campaign and recently bought a copy of The Serpent and the Scepter for which there was an online errata containing the adventure introduction. The URL for the errata is dead now.

Does anyone have a copy of the errata they can share?

MrR_

Explorer
Dont suppost you could send me the missing text? i couldnt find it on archive.

I've attached a copy of the original page printed to an oxps file. Just in case you can't read that, here's the text ...

[SIZE=-1]During the creation of The Serpent and the Scepter, the 2nd part of the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Serpent Amphora Cycle series, the following text was accidentally omitted [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]from the bottom of page 7:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]In either case, he continues as follows.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"We've managed to translate a portion of the tome found in Chardun's tomb, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and the information we've discovered isn't good. It confirms that, with the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]proper rituals, the servants of the Serpent Queen could access and use the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]power contained within the Amphora! This is the power and the blood of a [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]titan, my friends. It's a hideous, twisted relic that cannot, under any [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]circumstances, be allowed to fall back into the wrong hands. "Unfortunately, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the book doesn't tell us how to destroy the damned thing. It does, however, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]allude to the possibility that Chardun's priesthood might hold that secret, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]even if they didn't put it down in writing. Several times, it mentions a ritual [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]powerful enough to destroy even a Titan-created artefact.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"And that," he says with a rueful grin, "is where you come in."

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kelemis gestures to a map, spread out across an oaken table in the center of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the room. "Someone has to speak with a man named Fiarun, Archfiend of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Chardun's temple at Castle Durm in Lageni. No safe or easy route exists. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]The best you'll manage is probably a trip down the Eni River, and then [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]overland straight to Durm. A long journey through hostile territory, yes, but [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fiarun is by far the closest man who might have the answers we require. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]After the-incident-with my former aide, I cannot trust many of my own [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]people enough to send them, and those who can be trusted are needed here [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]at home. You've served us well so far, however, and so I'm afraid I must ask [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]you to serve again." At this point, he offers the party a token with his [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]heraldry on it, like the one carried by his messenger. "You'll need this along [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the way," he tells them, assuming they'll eventually agree to help.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
(Alternatively, if the party hasn't served him before, he should explain how
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]he's heard good things about them from those few whom he still trusts.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
He then discusses potential rewards, ranging from training among the
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Vigilants to money. If they turn up nothing, he will compensate them up to [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]400 gp each for their troubles. If, however, they do discover information, the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]rewards will certainly be greater, from fine equipment (though not [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]necessarily magical) to training to grants of land or money. Alternately, if [SIZE=-1]the PCs have other goals, he may be willing to assist them in completing [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]these goals.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Attachments

• Scarred_Lands_-_Serpent_Amphora_Cycle_2_-_The_Serpent_&_the_Scepter_Errata.zip
    385.5 KB · Views: 113

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads