• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

MortalPlague

Adventurer
[MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION] & [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], is Tuesday evening (Eastern Standard Time) good for you guys? Say about 5 or 6?

I'm PST here and I'm running my weekly game that evening. I was hoping for a ten or eleven PST start. Or a Wednesday start.

If necessary for scheduling, though, I could go.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay. [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], I'm going to aim for posting the ingredients for your match (in the yet-to-be-created tournament thread--don't worry; I'll post a link for that) sometime between 11 PM Tuesday and 12 AM Wednesday. All Eastern Standard Time, of course! Sorry, MortalPlague, but I can't push it any later than that--I have to get up early Wed. for work!

So...now that that's out of the way--let the smack-talk commence!

Rune

Once A Fool
I was hoping to get the next match going around Thursday or so, but if a couple of you want to go tonight or tomorrow, that's also possible.

Remove ads