• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
With 48 hours my schedule opens up quite a bit. I won't be able to do a Sunday-Wednesday would probably be my preferred schedule, but as long as it isn't Friday or Saturday morning (PST) I should be fine.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
With 48 hours my schedule opens up quite a bit. I won't be able to do a Sunday-Wednesday would probably be my preferred schedule, but as long as it isn't Friday or Saturday morning (PST) I should be fine.
Then we have a schedule conflict.
On Thursday, I go to the theatar after work. Friday is free, saturday morning free, afternoon game session, Sunday all-day festival event nearby (including travel).

:(
Can we wait until Sunday evening ?

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Can we wait until Sunday evening ?
Sunday start works great for me; I can be flexible as needed. It's a lot harder but not impossible for me to write on the weekends

E: I just noticed I awkwardly worded my previous post; any time starting Sunday-Wednesday would be my preferred start; I could also make Thursday work.

Remove ads