• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling Thread for IRON DM 2014

Rune

Once A Fool
Sweet.

Iron Sky, you're in. Welcome back. Please post your availability for scheduling.

Quickbeam, welcome back!

We had a contestant drop out while Round 1 was under way and no alternate to fall back on. If you're up for it, we'll consider you an alternate in case someone else drops out. Less likely with only one Round 1 match left, but still possible.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I'm mostly free Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. I can do it on other days, but I will have far, far less time and so quality will suffer dramatically.

Rune

Once A Fool
PnP said earlier that weekends and mornings are best (the latter because of time zone issues). Don't know if it's still the case, but it's something to keep in mind.

PnPgamer

Explorer
I dont want to drop, but weekend day mornings are the best for me indeed, someone here was observant.

Mornings for you that is. That would be afternoon for me and i could do it the evening, slep in middle and finish on the next morning and day.

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
Awww, I missed it.

The 2014 in the thread title threw me for a loop. If anyone else drops, I'd love another crack at this. :)

Shhh. I was hoping nobody would notice! :)

Actually, we didn't want to try to compete with the staggered 5e releases, but still intend to do a 2015 later in the year.

So, yeah.

We'll count you as an alternate.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads