• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling Thread for IRON DM 2014

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Oh, and having seen those ingredients, may I say...you guys have my deepest sympathy. :D

Hah. Now that I see them, I had a good laugh.

I like the twist on common concepts. Farm Realm and Shrinking Armor are fun. :)
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION]... best of luck.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Ironically, I've actually done an Iron DM with centaurs before. I was debating making this one a sequel adventure, but that was adding more difficulty than anything it was adding (especially since I can't find the old Iron DM threads anymore).

Have some ideas though...

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
So, my entry is posted. Good thing there wasn't a word limit as mine clocked in at almost 5800 words (approximately 13 pages)! Hope you like it, 'cause it's going to be a long read if you don't. :)

Edit: Crap - I put my list of ingredients at the end instead of the beginning since that's how we did it in the last Iron DM I did and just realized it right after I hit post and started reading other people's entries... just so you are forewarned I guess.

2nd Edit: Just reread it... why is it only after you hit Post that you catch the worst of your editing gaffes? Oh well, been looking at it for the last 3 hours straight and it all starts to blur together after a while. My Iron Fu is rusty...

Last edited:

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I'm not reading anything from Iron's posts.

Is this 6 AM deadline for Pacific Time? Eastern Time? I'm getting down to writing now, got my concept all hashed out.

Remove ads