• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Schwarzenegger: RPG Role Model

pawsplay

Hero
Also, how he went from a two-dimensional musclehead with a ridiculously thick accent to actually becoming an iconic persona of his own.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You forgot to mention that how be became semi retired from acting/adventuring to rule a keep/be a figurehead governor.

fify.

Ah, [MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION], here's where we went off track. We ask that people not use "FIFY", and you know our stance on politics. Stay away from them in the future, por favor. ~ PCat

Seriously, anyone could do what he does, and do it as well as he does, if they hired a bunch of experts to tell you what to say and do.*

*Multilayered critical commentary ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue765

First Post
fify.

Seriously, anyone could do what he does, and do it as well as he does, if they hired a bunch of experts to tell you what to say and do.*

*Multilayered critical commentary ftw.

Yeah. Any politician who can only make a speech when he's reading it off a teleprompter and who thinks there are 57 States can't be very intelligent.

Oh, wait. That's not what you meant. I'm sorry.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Now, I'm trying to remember. Other than asking people not to be jerks, what is it we don't allow? Religion and... sarcasm?

No, probably not sarcasm.

Oh yeah! Politics!

Which is my gentle way of insisting that people not to slide into political commentary. You guys know better.

Remove ads