• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
from post 260:

Scott DeWar said:
Re:

]ooc[ is he knocked out or not? ]/ooc[

needd to know so i can contintue to giving him the smack down or continue on to an other goofus maximus personum

SirCaith

First Post
Lucien Montrose

Lucien rides Trelayne to in front of the two men escaping the web. He brings the warhorse to a halt, rearing up. He points his gleaming longsword at the men and says, "Hold, in the name of Heironeous. There has been mischief afoot tonight, and Justice will weigh the guilty and the innocent. If you have done no evil, you have nothing to fear, but I would take your continued attempt to flee as a confession of guilt, so hold, if you value your soul."

Intimidation Roll (1d20 8=27)

Scott DeWar

Scott DeWar said:
from post 260:

needd to know so i can contintue to giving him the smack down or continue on to an other goofus maximus personum

need a response please, scotley

Scotley

Hero
OOC: From 261

Scotley said:
OOC: Sorry typo, it should have read 'knocks out' as opposed to 'on'. Now corrected.

OOC: I intended this response to indicate 'yes', but perhaps that wasn't clear. The fellow is quite unconcious, Harrison may venture to find a new foe.

Scotley

Hero
Walking Dad said:
Did Garagos see the boat getting away? If yes, he stops and returns to the others. (If the crossbowers are not in the boat, he will deal with them first.[/COLOR]

OOC: The crossbowmen are in the boat. Garagos can see that the boat will soon get away if someone can't manage to stop it. I'll give Harrison a chance to chime in with an action since I've just answered his question and then call the round this afternoon.

Scott DeWar

]ooc[ re: post 257.

sorry. i hadn't seen that the post had been edited. ]/ooc[

[*CHIME IN*]

Harrison Bentz is happy with the 'dozing' prisoner of the web and then hustles to the outside in the back, where he saw most of the others had gone. Taking an assesment of the situation, he (i am supposing) sees the boat getting away...

]ooc[ befor i make an action, i want to make sure i understand. Can he attack at the boat in this round with a bow? ]/ooc[

[*/CHIME IN*]

Remove ads