• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76/76

"Now, Harrison," Logan looks significantly at the prisoner when he says Harrison's name, "Just relax! Take a moment to strengthen yourself, so that you do not lose control of that murderous blade AGAIN!!

Last edited:

wandering_8i

First Post
Jason stands in the corner looking increasingly uncomfortable. His hand rests close to his sword hilt.

[sblock]
While he will wait for now if anyone in the party harms one of the prisoners as anything other then self defense he will step in and defend the helpless men.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"sight"

the fighter acts like he is trying to regain his composure

OOC is this clown going to start singing or not? AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: I think Harrison needs to at least LOOK like he's going to take more drastic measures to cue the opening bars of the guys "song."

Scotley

Hero
Scott DeWar said:
"sight"

the fighter acts like he is trying to regain his composure

OOC is this clown going to start singing or not? AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I had Internet connection issues Saturday and family time on Father's Day, so I'm a little late in posting the response to your investigation.

You learn the following from the prisoner who name is Elias Brant. The men involved in the attack are part of a mercenary company called Fordam's Band. Unfortunately, Fordam and a good portion of the company were lost during recent battles. Middlebrook who had been the Company's spy and supply master has taken over leadership. He brought the company away from the war to Saltmarsh to recover and recruit. Unfortunately, the company is broke and had no money to pay and equip new men. When Middlebrook heard about the reading of the will he thought it would be an opportunity to get some quick funds for the Company. He convinced most of the group to go along with the raid as the only way to keep the company going. Obviously, they regret letting themselves be talked into such a thing now. Several of the group refused to take part and are staying at another inn across town.

OOC: Any other questions?

Leif

Adventurer

"Very well, then, if we spare your miserable and pathetic life what token will you give us that we need fear no further assaults from your mercenary band?"

Scotley

Hero
He laughs grimly. "I can only offer you my word. That and the assurance that we aren't stupid enough to attack again now that you've decimated more than half our number and rendered us leaderless."

Leif

Adventurer

"So what say the rest of you? What should become of this, this........man?"

renau1g

First Post
"I agree that we can turn him over now that we got the information we be looking fer." Fin says, turning his attention quickly back to his drink and continues his discussions with Garagos, for some reason the rogue can't turn his attention away from the spectacle of this loud-mouthed dwarf. Reminds him of a carriage accident, can't tear his eyes from the carnage.

Remove ads